Monday, November 7, 2011

My Little Ladybug


(click the PLAY button above to see the 8 second clip)

The day after we found out we were having a little girl, I went on a road trip to an art show in Portland. After checking into my hotel, I opened a window, laid down on the bed to rest, and began daydreaming of little girlie things... shortly thereafter, three little ladybugs flew into the room and were running around on the ceiling above me. Yes, three... not just one, THREE! And we all know very well that ladybugs are lucky! So, of course, I saw it as a sign and even a symbol, and the nickname "ladybug" stuck to my baby belly like glue...
 How lucky are we to have this little girlie? VERY.


29 weeks and my little ladybug is as big as a SQUASH!!! 
That's a berry BIG ladybug!


No comments:

Post a Comment