Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A 3D Sneak Peek!

23 Weeks - 3D Image
September 22nd Travis, myself and my growing belly, took a trip back to Chicago to visit Grandma and Grandpa Slack... and to go to our 20th year high school reunion.


In the waiting room excited to see our tiny girl!
During this visit we treated ourselves to an extra ultrasound appointment so that my parents could see what she looks like. They didn't have ultrasounds available for my mom when she was pregnant with my brother and I, so this was sure to be a treat!
Especially because this session was going to be in 3D!

As it turned out, my little ladybug was hiding most of the session, but we got a couple good photos out of it and a little video of our visit with her. It was really exciting to see some of her little tiny features!
Such a tiny little face

No comments:

Post a Comment