Thursday, October 27, 2011

The BIG Announcement!

Baby Phillips - 11 weeks  
July 20th, 2011 - The Phillips' family opens their cards with our "special delivery" message...

A double birthday celebration turns into a surprise celebration for THREE! It was Travis & Grandma's birthday, and now we could look forward to the future birthday of one very special baby! Yipee! We are all so very excited...

After a quick Facebook entry to get the word out when we got home, that was it - our secret was out!

Side note: Being the girl that I am, I needed my mommy to talk to as I went through my pregnant girlie stuff... PLUS, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut...So earlier in the weeks I had "leaked" our news to MY parents! My dad opened a very special card on Father's Day announcing that we were pregnant - and of course they were very excited too! I just don't have any pictures to show for it due to long distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment